Monday, November 23, 2009

Too Good at Internet Searching

I'm way too good at internet searching for my own good. Quickly weeding out the chaff and finding what is appropriate to the context.

This seems to apply to medical and technical subjects (only?). Maybe it's because I know enough about what I'm looking for to narrow down key words to get better results.

I searched some more and found that Cervical Vertebrae (neck bones) play a role in the vestibular problems. UGGH! My 1st and 2nd or 2nd and 3rd are fused, presumably congenitally.

Anyway I was searching for Stevia news in soft drinks to see if they are still being made, better formulations in the works, etc.

Blog stolen and hacked content fills the search with pure garbage. A bit or two from some unnamed source to actually get some real info.

Of course 99.9% of the population has ADD or ADHD and cannot read more than one sentence at a time. (So you twitters who send 60 tweets per hour -- they aren't being read.)

BTW Truvia and PureVia both use a sugar alcohol with stevia. Sun Crystals uses a small amount of sugar cane with stevia.

Plan to try Zevia soda soon and see how horrible it is. :)