(pronounced “double x” but never officially written that way)
We find ourselves in the future with a female President. Many positions formerly held by men alone are now held by females. We follow the President or other established character home to find a wife and daughter. The viewer slowly realizes that there are only female characters.
The Olympics have a test for % maleness for the women athletes; over a certain amount they cannot compete as women.
We find in our future that (tm) / (tf) couples occur more than other combinations. These are now considered the “norm.” (tm) females start to exhibit more male-like traits and (tf) females exhibit more female-like traits. The new norm starts to look a lot like the old norm as time passes.
Flashbacks will be shown to establish how we got here:
- A drug was developed (by men) to manage PMS symptoms, especially emotional ones that could hinder decision-making in women of power and women on the battlefield.
- A European country where cloning research is legal for humans makes significant progress toward cloning humans.
- At the end of WW3 99% of countries are joined in a world government using new organizations and existing ones with greater power. The male population is greatly decimated.
- Being male is decided to be a sickness that is endangering the survival of the human race as nuclear weapons were used in WW3 killing millions and making large cities uninhabitable. The small population of males are interred in camps and die out naturally. Or perhaps are eliminated. (Issue is posed of countries that do not comply, also of children and unborn.)
- Cloning advancement has perfected a way to “fertilize” (trigger the state in the egg that completes fertilization without using sperm and normally prevents another sperm from entering the egg) an egg while inserting chromosomes from another person. Cloning itself is outlawed but using chromosomes from two women is the new reproduction. Two women can only produce XX sex chromosomes, meaning only female children will be born. This is the desired result anyway. Some women will chose to be single parents and need donors.
Optional scene: Show the muscle-bound soldiers shaving their bodies.
The finale finds us with the first “male” child born. This evolution would require the passing of a great amount of time. Then comes the dilemma of what to do now with this child and the expectation that this will be a recurring event. This is ultimately left unanswered but questions are raised.
Ignore the child/unborn issue until the end for full effect. Most viewers won't consider it until it is presented. Also highlight the absurd.
- All babies start out in female form.
- The world won't be ready for this film for 20 years, but in a world with Caitlyn Jenner...
- In 2004 they started allowing transgender females (male genetics) compete as females after genital reassignment surgery and 2 years hormone therapy.
- 2016 they are going to allow pre-operative transgender females (male anatomy) to compete as females (the gender they identify as).