Sunday, November 1, 2009

My Domain

I canceled my local IPS account where my webpage was hosted.

My domain registration was separate. It had 15GB storage space but they closed that in October. You now "can" pay a monthly fee for storage.

I made a blog for a lot of the content from my old webpage. channing-humphries.com now redirects to that blog.

I'd like to add stuff without deleting posts to get the main post on top. (11-7-09 case in point, cool flashy ads for movies were showing but disappeared when I deleted main post to put one after it and re-added main post.)

I didn't put all of the photography. Blogspot is a real pain for adding photos. Maybe other settings than the ones I wanted work as expected and don't require a ton of copy/paste/edit text for EACH photo.

Most of the webpage/blog is my extra work. I edit out principal actors where applicable. Many you would have to freeze, knowing exactly where it is to catch me. A few aren't good enough to be there and some others I could ad. I thought about adding a still from a 10-second foreign commercial spot but actors aren't supposed to list commercial involvement (could be an issue, can be checked out or possibly negotiated later).

I kind of wanted to post the NYFA short but want the director's permission. Technically this is required even though it is my image (and others are in it too). She's from France. I got in touch with her online from Qatar I think, working on a reality show. She had worked with the people from Donald Trump's "The Apprentice" but I don't know how long.